What is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a skin disorder that causes patches of white skin to appear on different parts of the body. It can occur in anyone, and affects all races and both genders equally. Worldwide, about 100 million people suffer from this condition and its prevalence in the United States is estimated to be around 1%.
What Causes Vitiligo?
In vitiligo, the cells responsible for giving the skin’s its color (the melanocytes) are destroyed, hence the appearance of white patches. There may be several factors that can cause these cells to be destroyed, and sometimes the exact cause is unknown. It is believed that vitiligo may be an autoimmune disease, which causes the immune system to start attacking the melanocytes. It can also arise due to a disorder in the melanocytes themselves, causing them to trigger pathways that result in ‘cell suicide’. Some researchers also believe that sunburn and chronic stress can cause vitiligo.
Symptoms of Vitiligo
The main symptoms of vitiligo are white patches on the skin. These patches often spread and become larger with time. The rate of spreading is highly variable – some people report very quick spreading while in others they spread slowly over several years. These patches tend to be found mostly on the areas that are exposed to the sun, such as the hands, feet, face and around the lips. However, they are also commonly found in the armpits and groin, at the navel, in the genital area, and at the nostrils. In addition, people with vitiligo often suffer from early graying of the hair.
Diagnosis of Vitiligo
White patches of skin are tell-tale signs of vitiligo, but there are other factors that confirm this diagnosis. These include whether the patient has a parent who suffers from vitiligo, whether autoimmune diseases run in the family, and whether the patient experienced grey hair before the age of 35. Sometimes, a biopsy and a blood test will be used to rule out other medical conditions.
How is Vitiligo Treated?
Treatment for vitiligo is still a highly-researched and changing area. Treatment will depend on the extent of the condition, and also how much the patient can afford, as many treatments tend to be very expensive. In addition, even the most specialized treatments are not always effective and are associated with a number of side effects.
Usually, one of the first treatment options recommended is steroid therapy and/or immunomodulators. However, both these pharmaceutical treatments can only be used in the short term and are notoriously ineffective and suffer from a high incidence of side effects. Another treatment option involves the use of ultraviolet light coupled with medications. However, this involves bi- or tri- weekly visits to a specialized clinic for weeks or months, is very expensive, and side effects include eye damage and an increased risk of skin cancer.
Yet another treatment option involves surgical skin grafting, but sometimes this causes skin trauma that ends up aggravating vitiligo even more. For very small patches of white skin, tattoos are sometimes used to cover these up.
It is interesting to note that as early as the 1980’s, medical researchers had reported that they cured people of vitiligo using herbal extracts, mega doses of vitamins or a combination of herbs and vitamins. Several such reports were also published in the 1990s; for example, there was a group of Swedish doctors who cured patients of their vitiligo in just 3 weeks using only vitamin supplementation. However, nowadays such research has been hidden both from the general public and from the scientific community itself. This is because there is too much money involved in the more expensive treatments, and indeed vitiligo accounts for a large chunk of the pharmaceutical and medical industry’s annual revenue. Doctors who know about the natural cures for vitiligo will not mention it as doing so will cause them to miss out on thousands of dollars from each patient. Worse, young doctors may never know about the natural alternative, as this research has been removed from all modern medical textbooks.
Due to the pharmaceutical and medical industry’s wide-reaching influence and the money involved for all health professionals who deal with vitiligo, very few are willing to publicize findings that vitiligo can indeed be treated naturally, safely, extremely cheaply and in just a few weeks. One of these few medical researchers who dares to go against the current is Michael Dawson, a UK-based researcher and certified nutritionist who is doing a lot of work to try to make these findings available to the general public. He is the creator of the “Natural Vitiligo Treatment System™“, a step-by-step guide to self-curing vitiligo holistically using an amalgamation of all the research done in the area together with his own research and self-experimentation.
What is the “Natural Vitiligo Treatment System”?
- This is a 60+ pages eBook which is easily downloadable.
- The book is written in an easy-to-understand-and-follow language and is free of any nonsense.
- This book gives you ways and means to cure yourself of vitiligo in a natural way without using any modern medical treatments.
- This is a holistic system which deals with the overall health of the body and through it the natural treatment for vitiligo.
- The system does not aim at masking the symptoms and erasing the skin discoloration only; but it treats the root cause of the malady, there by eradicating it completely from your systems.
- This system is based on original scientific researches and so in this eBook, you get to read the scientific papers published by scientists and doctors. They have propagated a cure for vitiligo with a combination of vitamins, mineral and herbal extracts.
- It gives you the name of an over-the-counter product which improves the skin condition and restores its natural color.
- The system gives you the necessary dietary changes that help in the vitiligo treatment.
- The book will teach you how to make your body strong enough to fight vitiligo and retain its natural skin color.
- Your lifestyle is very much relevant in vitiligo treatment. This book tells you in detail about all the appropriate adjustments you should make during the vitiligo treatment.
- Some of the ingredients in your personal care products and cosmetics cause vitiligo. You will know all about them from this eBook.
- Nutrients play an important role in vitiligo treatment. You will get from this book a list of must-have food items in order to cure vitiligo and keep it away forever. At the same time it gives you another list of items you will avoid/limit in your daily menu.
- The system tells you about a so-called “healthy food” which actually causes vitiligo.
- This program suggests the most suitable dietary plan and lifestyle that improve the immunity of your body and boosts its self-healing capacity.
- From this book you will get the actual combination of certain vitamins, minerals and herbs that will exterminate vitiligo and any possibility of its relapse.
- The system also gives you the names of a few little-known anti-vitiligo supplements that are available in your local health and food store.
- You will get a list of ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ that help you to keep vitiligo away for life.
- It tells you about the common mistakes committed by people during the vitiligo treatment, so that you may avoid them.
- This book also tells you the truth about the effect of prescription medicines and why they are not effective in eliminating vitiligo completely.
See what others are saying about it!
- Easily and instantly downloadable format. You need not wait for the book for long after paying. The downloading information will be sent directly to your email address.
- Written in an easy to follow language.
- 100% natural with no side-effects what so ever. The body heals itself with this program.
- Stops the spreading of vitiligo almost immediately.
- Start reverting back to the original skin color in as little as four days.
- Saves you money because the system prescribes natural nutrients and inexpensive vitamins and minerals as opposed to the extremely expensive laser, UV treatment or surgery of the conventional vitiligo treatment.
- It will cost you only $37.
- The cure is natural and permanent and super-fast.
- It prevents you from stuffing the body with a lot of unnecessary and often harmful chemicals in the name of curing vitiligo.
- Permanent cure can be brought within 3 – 8 weeks.
- You get a 2 months money back guarantee if you don’t find it effective.
- This treatment calls for implicit adherence to the instructions in order to have the promised effect.
- For keeping vitiligo away, the lifestyle changes that are made by the system should be continued.
- “Aromatherapy First Aid Kit”: Teaches you how to make your own organic personal care products and house-hold cleaners.
- “Sunless Tanning Guide”: Tells you how to develop a tan in 5 minutes and how to get this tan year round without sun.
- “Wrinkle Reverse”: Gives you a list of natural and unnatural elements that contribute to wrinkles and teaches you how to avoid them.
- “Eat Yourself Thin”: A quick way of weight loss by eating certain natural food.
- “10 Ways to Fight off Cancer”: The best tips to fight cancer.
- “Free lifetime updates”: Since continuous researches are going on to improve the system, the updates will be highly beneficial.
- For three months you get free consultation from the author himself.
- Lifetime updates!
The Natural Vitiligo Treatment System can help you to get back your original skin color and regain your self-confidence and social life once again. This is a fool-proof system, as it is backed by a lot of scientific research.
Verdict: Highly Recommended – Our Top Pick!
Original Price: $125
Discounted Price: $37 – Click Here to Get a Discount!
Money Back Guarantee: Yes – 100% refund within 60 days
What is Vitiligo? Vitiligo is a skin condition characterized by loss of pigment; this results in white patches appearing on the skin and mucus membranes.
Who Is At Risk Of Developing Vitiligo? Anyone can develop vitiligo and both genders have an equal chance of getting vitiligo. All races exhibit a similar prevalence of this condition. However, you are more likely of developing vitiligo if a parent has it, if you or someone in your family has an autoimmune condition (such as hyperthyroidism), and if you experienced graying of hair before the age of 35.
What Is The Prevalence of Vitiligo? Vitiligo affects 1 to 2% of the population worldwide and it is estimated that between two to five million Americans have the condition. Generally, vitiligo develops between the ages of 10 to 30.
What Causes Vitiligo? The symptoms of vitiligo arise because the melanocytes (the cells that produce pigment which gives the skin its color) are either destroyed or stop functioning. What causes this to happen is still debatable – it may be the result of an autoimmune reaction, genetics, or possibly an event such as sunburn or emotional stress.
Is Vitiligo Contagious? No, vitiligo is not contagious.
What Are the Symptoms of Vitiligo? People with vitiligo exhibit irregular white patches on different parts of the body, and these patches of grow bigger with time. Usually, the first white patches appear on the face, lips, hands, arms and feet. Later, they spread to other areas including the armpits, eyes, genitals and nostrils. Loss of pigment can also result in the eyes and hair.
How Is Vitiligo Diagnosed? A doctor will diagnose vitiligo by doing a physical examination, taking a patient’s history and possibly carrying out a biopsy and/or blood test to rule out other conditions.
How Is Vitiligo Treated? Conventional medical treatments for vitiligo include: UV light therapy re-pigmentation, corticosteroids (oral or topical), skin grafting, skin tattooing, and in extensive cases of vitiligo, de-pigmentation of the rest of the skin to match the color of the affected skin.
Is Vitiligo Treatment Effective? Unfortunately no method has a guaranteed success. Steroids may produce some improvements if used in the long-term, but this is not recommended because of side effects. Light therapy is effective to an extent, but it is very time consuming and can cause eye damage, skin burns and skin cancer. Skin grafting should in theory be very effective, but in reality many complications occur, including rejection of the graft, infection, and abnormal appearance of the grafted skin (cobblestone effect).
Is It True That Vitiligo Can Be Cured Without Any Medications Or Surgery? Yes, there has been numerous research papers published that reported that in scientific trials, patients have been cured of vitiligo using a combination of 3 vitamins, herbal extracts or a combination of herbals and vitamins. It has also been shown that dietary changes can have a pronounced effect of the condition. A lot of research on natural cures for vitiligo has been carried out in Sweden.